Thursday, June 30, 2005

To the city we will go...


Will be moving about a lot this weekend... starting from this evening.. after work, Sharon and I are heading to Rochester.. since we - Peter included are catching a flight from Rochester to JFK at 6:00 a.m.

Sharon is meeting up with Cindy who's in Jersey and as for Pete and myself... gonna be spending the entire Friday roaming the streets of Manhattan. Gonna meet up with Eric (if he gets out for lunch - if not after his work). His work place is close to the fashion district... what ever it is... Peter and I will be around downtown Manhattan. Will be treating Peter to a Frrozen Hot Chocolate at Serendipity 3's - he has a real soft spot for ice cream! Got to dash now - got to head home now to pack... will update when I get the chance or when I get back! Outie!!

No comments: