Sunday, June 26, 2005

Back to normal...


Like Mike Wazowski from Monsters, Inc. I panicked... not really... I was fearful, petrified, scared silly, scared stiff, shaken, startled, terrified and mortified of the errors on the status of my blogpage. I was not meddling around with settings.. simply attempting to post any other regular post when the upload status page got stuck on me. Not only did it NOT post my entry.. the entire blog setting went berserk. The archives was clearly not doing what it was supposed to do... archiving!! It was only reading the current blog entries and gone were all my links and what nots. To cut it short... Blogger helpdesk was not help... and miraculously, I fixed the error and a BIG thank goodness for backing up all of my template settings quite frequently!!

No comments: