Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Sher & Minah...


Waking up this morning, still in bed, I looked around my room and noticed this lovely framed picture of me and Minah. Thinking out loud, it's been exactly five years now (to the month) since I've met and known Minah and I missed her terribly!~!~ Through those 6-7 weeks in Manoa, we had grown very close and was at each other's side every moment. From the surfing lessons, hula dancing classes, snorkeling, body surfing, flirting, dancing, racing to catch the bus to Ala Moana, Waikiki, Pearl Harbor, Flea market or to every other corner on Oahu, slathering aloe vera on Minah's back - sunburnt from surf lessons, laundry on the rooftop of our circular tower dorm in Hale Lokelani, island hopping to the Big Island and the more than once birthday celebration for Minah!~! Are we going to really meet at the half way point of Georgia and New York? You're birthday is around the corner.. what are the plans?! I miss you girl!!~ Posted by Hello

No comments: