Thursday, June 29, 2006

Superman Returns

Ai Chun has the day off... a great apportunity for us to catch a matinee show. Superman Returns premiered today, one whole day before the US. I won't spoil the movie by devulging too much... but this is what I have to say.

Two extremely HOT guys and by far - my favorite Lois Lane ever... and most importantly, the scene where Superman had his costume off... be still my heart!!! Boy was he ripped!!! Ai Chun and I left the cinema salivating over Brandon Routh (Superman) and James Marsden (Cyclops)... and yes, Kate Bosworth is the prettiest looking Lois Lane... very much less annoying compared to the original Lois Lane - Margot Kidder. Overall, I think that Brandon Routh did a great job as Superman and he even looks similar to our original superhero-actor, the late Christopher Reeve.

No comments: