Saturday, June 24, 2006

RABB Dinner

Tonight, the Cheah family as well as the Tan families (my uncles, aunts and kids) were at the Resident Association of Bayan Baru's (RABB) 30th Anniversary Dinner. Dad received an award for being one of the past presidents of the association. I met up with a lot of the other "Uncles" he used to work with, kept in touch with and many of them still neighbors in our township of Bayan Baru. Hurrah for Dad on receiving his award!!


DSCN7952

Dad receiving his award from the Chief Minister of Penang,
The Honourable Tan Sri Dr. Koh Tsu Koon.

DAD & CMs

Dad with the former Chief Minister of Penang, Dr. Lim Chong Eu and the present Chief Minister, Tan Sri Dr. Koh Tsu Koon

* * * * * * * * * *

DSCN7984 DSCN7943
Here I am with my cousins, Rochelle and Rexon Tan, and my Uncle Kuang at the dinner.

No comments: