Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Dinner outings...

Ai Chun brought me out for dinner on Monday night, it was a yummy affair next to me getting all the 411 on what's been happening with her and friends. It was a treat to be in Chun's company since this big sis of mine really knows how to make me laugh with all her stories and encounters. Anyways, sad case me left the camera behind at home.

One of the things I planned to do was a food-photo-journal to document all the yummy local dishes I have the chance to feast upon. Since I missed it with the dinner outing with Ai Chun, I will begin with the dinner outing tonight with Chee Eng. He brought me to a place right called Hammer Bay located right in front of the beach by the Gold Coast Condos and the soon to be opened Queen's Bay mall. We had grilled sting-ray and squid accompanied with Fried Maggie mee and Kampung style fried rice. See for yourself...

DSCN7987 DSCN7989
DSCN7991 DSCN7990

No comments: