Saturday, June 24, 2006

Keith's short trip to the island...

I met Keith back in my high school days when I participated in the Star BRATs program. Yes, I was a BRAT - Bright Roving Annoying Teen(s); a junior journalism program with a national syndicated newspaper in Malaysia. The workshop was held in Langkawi and us BRATs had a heck of a time just being kids!!

Back to Keith, well... he happened to be in Penang (work purpose) for a fews days which coincided with my arrival home in Penang and we managed to meet up for a very short duration before he had to drive back to KL. Since I was still trying to get reaquainted with driving on the left side of the road, mom and dad were my sole means of transportation. We brought Keith for a nice Sister's Char Koay Teow breakfast and headed to Him Heang for Tau Sar Pneah.

Both Keith and I are planning on meeting up again in KL soon as he is heading to Perth to finish up his degree. We last met like eons ago, therefore, since I happen to be in the same time zone as he is in right now, we might as well make the most out of time and geographic location to see each other before we head off our own ways.


DSCN7936

It was great seeing you again Keith!!

No comments: