Sunday, December 19, 2004

presents galore...


I know that I am somewhat complaining here.. but you really gotta hear what I have been up to this week!! MORE SHOPPING... I was pretty much done shopping for most of the people on my list, minus the occasional what-else-can-I-get-these folks-items & the oh-I-so-gotta-get-that-for-you-know-who stuffs... you get what I'm talking about... but I have been dragged along by Michele and Lori to more shopping...

Why on earth did I put up with it... well.. first, I was lazy to cook... too cold to even bother do anything but snuggle under the covers and most importantly... WHEN I do go shopping with them.. they would FEED me!! Thanks to Scottie... I got fed well today.. we went to Zeb's for a late breakfast and lunch for me.. and throw in dinner to at 5pm.

Michele, Sharon and I are pretty much done wrapping... well.. at this moment in time, both of them are still wrapping and I am here blogging away.. we had to pile up all the presents behind the sofa since we have not much room around from all the mess of tissue, wrapping paper, tape and bags. This year... I think we came pretty close in beating Santa's sack of presents!~!~ Posted by Hello

No comments: