Wednesday, December 01, 2004

finals week..


It's that time of the year again... FINAL week of classes and FINAL papers and presentation are due. Granted that I sorta completed 2 out of 4 classes requirements... there's still work to be done!~ I have never ever done soo much reading for school... and this semester was THE one that I read the most... What have I gotten myself into??!! AArrgh...

Looking at the comic strip attached... how I wish VIRUSes were a legal excuse for anything related to schoolwork!~!~ All I have left to do for this semester, a take home final (answer 2 questions with about 1500 words per question on Finance in HED) and revising a paper that I will be presenting in class on Thursday on comparing textbook issues between the US and Malaysia. Oh What FUN!~!~ Right.... Posted by Hello

No comments: