Wednesday, May 11, 2005

School's out!!


It's official!!! I am all done for the semester!! Presentations over with.. final papers turned it.. and I even got one grade back for one of my classes today, and it's a big fat A !!

It's graduation weekend here at UB and I will be there to cheer on and congratulate some of my dearest friends... a big shout out to all the graduates!!
* * * * *
Peter: So proud of you love!! *muaks...
Michele: Congrats lovie!! We gotta celebrate roomie!~! *muaks...
Oliver: Congrats mate!! You did it!!! Future Prime Minister to be ?! :P
Jana:
You did it girlfriend! Hope all goes well with the interviews!
Wei Loon: Well done Mr. Manager. Don't move too far away my dear friend! Will definitely miss having you here!
Kariadi: Congratulations!! Wishing you the best of luck in NYC! Going to miss you lots!
Han Liang: Happy graduation Cornell graduate! Will definitely see you back in Penang :D
Freddy: Congrats... I'm glad that you are still going to be here! Don't leave us here at work!
Wei Hui: You did it!! Graduating and getting into the graduate program of your dreams. Hurrah! :)

No comments: