Friday, May 20, 2005

Home of the Bengal - R.I.T.


Sharon and I left for Rochester about 10:00 a.m. We made great time getting to the Rochester airport. Nancy met us there to send Sharon off. After a short visit to Nancy's work place - Johnson's & Johnson's, I left for R.I.T. to see Peter. He wanted me to meet some of his friends from school. Plus, it was nice for once to see the R.I.T. campus on a bright sunny day. All my previous visits were cold, dark and gloomy!! So, here I am in one of the computer labs, using "Louie" (all the PCs in this particular lab for the game programming students are named after saturday morning cartoons) blogging away some time. Anyways, this evening is Peter's graduation ceremony, so very proud of him. He's been slaving away at his computer this past year getting his master's project together. Will update more on tonight's event later!!

No comments: