Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Bridal dress = check!

It is 7 months and one week away to the wedding date and I finally ordered my dress today! Why the wait? According to the designer, it is best to place the order for the dress within 6-7 months from the wedding date. After the order has been placed, it takes approximately 4-5 months for the dress to be ready and bear in mind to tag on another month or so for alterations (how ever minor or major alterations that may be required).

After placing the order, I was happily informed that the designer of my dress is really great in having their orders in on time, infact they may actually have the dress ready for me by May (minus alterations). I would now have extra buffer time for the dress to be ready before the wedding date. And since summer weddings are so sought after, I do not want to be caught with no dress at all :P

No comments: