Sunday, January 23, 2005

Just the way you are...


NBC showed Bridget Jones's Diary tonight... well, at present... and even though I have watched it numerous times.... and yes I own both the DVD and CD to the soundtrack.. I am still drawn to the tragic spinster's dilemmas' in all matters of relationships, personal well being.. and it's alway's a big plus oogling at a few dashing looking British men. Where is my very own Italian man at the moment?? Playing cards.. poker with his guy friends.

Just thought that I might share some of my favorites quotes from Ms. Jones...
Tragic Spinster - The Bridget Jones's Diary Fanlisting:

Mark Darcy (Colin Firth): " I don't think you're an idiot at all. I mean, there are elements of the ridiculous about you. Your mother's pretty interesting. And you really are an appallingly bad public speaker. And, um, you tend to let whatever's in your head come out of your mouth without much consideration of the consequences.... But the thing is, um, what I'm trying to say, very inarticulately, is that, um, in fact, perhaps despite appearances, I like you, very much. I like you very much. Just the way you are." Posted by Hello

No comments: