Saturday, July 10, 2004

spiderMAN & anchorMAN...


This is how my weekend started... I finally saw Spiderman 2... oooh... i love that show!~!~!~ Mary Jane looked beautiful in that bridal dress... though Parker was a little confused in the beginning in trying to discover himself, how sweet was that when he rescued her... AGAIN... when he fhad his masked off and said hi to MJ and his little comment on how "heavy" the load he was holding up. Anyways... Parker to the rescue and the love of his life MJ is right beside him now. And as for me... I got my Petey here with me too :P *love you babes....

After Spidey, Sharon, Wei Loon and I went on for another movie, this time to see our beloved funny man WIll Ferrell. OOohh... to those who thinkg the Old School gang was hilarious.. this one's even better!~!~ It was a full house of course on opening night... but this show is hands down hilarious!~!~ You have got to go see it!~!~
"This is Ron Burgundy... Stay Classy San Diego!!"  Posted by Hello

No comments: