Friday, July 02, 2004

of SpiDey & moVie theaters...


First thing when I get back... unpack and Shower!~!~ The later in the night.. I wanna go see Spidey!~!~ Peter... make sure you get tickets.. but then again, there's bound to be tickets a the many movie places back in Buffalo. When I was back in Penang at the opening week and the week after that of Harry Potter.. there were like no tickets.. not only that... the lines were superbly long... I mean, how LONG does it really take to buy tickets? You give them money, you get tickets and off you go into the theaters. The i realize they have this " assigned seating" thingy. I did not remember having to go throught that.. but that's just me 'ole brain. And then there were the nOt-sO-bRigHt ticket sellers who does not understand the meaning of "assigned seating" when asked... her reply was " You sit at the number seats... there look on computer, sit on the numbers! No assign seating... you sit at the numbers!~!~". dUH!~!~!~!~ Posted by Hello

1 comment:

AF said...

I don't get it.