Sunday, October 14, 2007

Bridesmaids dresses... check!

The bridesmaids dresses have been finalized!! Big thanks to all the girls for their input and approval :) Special thanks to Claire for running to the store and inquiring, comparing and trying the dress on this past Friday evening.

If you think it is fun hunting for dresses, I'd say its more tiring and hair-raising at times. Finding the style was not a hard task..... it was trying to locate the dress in the style you want with the correct fabric material you have opted for and deciding over the different color hues different designers have to offer - that was making things difficult!! However, I'd have to admit that was one heck of an experience and I am glad that is over and done with.

The dress I chose was one of the very first collections which I looked at. So after much searching, it all came back to what first caught my eye. If only I knew to just go with my first hunch..... save some crazy trips to bridal shows, bridal stores and even a bridal salon in Canada! Everyone says you just have to look around just in case you find something better - and it's all part of the process in the making of a bride.

All the girls ordered their dresses before the weekend ended and what a relief that was for me!! And now, what are we going to do with shoes?! The (new) search hunt continues!!

** The comic above was so cute, I couldn't resist adding on with the posting.

No comments: