Thursday, January 12, 2006

Working out...

I've never ever been a "let's go workout or to the gym" kind of girl. I mean, back in Penang.., one has just got to walk outside under the hot scorching sun to sweat it out! I can even count the times I have been to a gym in my entire life prior to joining the BAC this past weekend - it was 5 or 6 attempts to work out... more like 5 or 6 attempts to people watch! :P

Nevertheless, Chele and Sharon got me to join the Buffalo Athletic Club (BAC) right across where we live.. in fact, I was the first to sign up for the 3 months trial membership. This particular BAC is for women only and the fact that my trainer can come and ring my door bell and get me to the gym, kind of motivated me to get up and going before I get dragged out of bed. Not really a new year resolution for me to start working out... but I thought it would be fun to go to the many classes they offer at the gym. We went to two hip-hop classes already and it was a great fun, jumping and grooving to the music while sweating up a storm. One has got to know what the Beyonce shake is and the Hip Lasso shake!! Oh yeah, babay!~

No comments: