Tuesday, November 15, 2005

In the library...


It's 5:00 p.m. on a rainy Tuesday, I'm in the library and have been trying to read this article for class tonight. I'm stuck on the third page and after the fourth attempt of re-reading... I give up and decided to write a posting :P

Almost the end of yet another semester, which can only mean one thing... final research papers and presentation. Not looking forward to any of them!! Just checked the student calendar and last day of classes is December 9th.. that's like less than a month away. Talk about crunch time!!

I looked to my right and there sits Yan, on the next computer with her thinking cap on - typing away. She must know what our class readings are all about. She is definitely more ready for tonight's class than I am. La di da di da.... better get back to my readings. Two hours till class begins... 2 hours and 40 minutes till class is over... 15 minutes till I reach home... can't wait!!

No comments: