Wednesday, August 04, 2004

my teXas cOWboY!~!~


I got the BEST phone call ever today from a dearest friend... only I didn't know who it was then when he called... there I was by the fax machine doing some work when I got a call saying that someone is asking for me on Line #1... I said... "Line #1 for me??"... Oh great.. this has to be another student whom I asked to call me back or one who I volunteered to assist furthermore... I picked up the phone ... "Hi there, this is Sherene... how may I help you?" Then the voice went... "Hi... I am interested in an international exchange program for someone from Texas to Buffalo." HHhhmm... this person sounds familiar... but trying to be certain.. .I went on to try to get him to speak more.. he went on to say.... ... *ahah!! That's for me to know... not you people... but the bottom line was that.. it was Alex... the one and only Alex Beasley whom I have not seen for two years now... and have not heard from for some months now!... Mister... you owe me a BIG time explanation... but what he went on to tell me was that he is coming for a work/visit to WNY. *sirens... ring the media!~!~ You are FINALLY getting your butt up here in the northeast region... how I miss yoU!!~! You had better tell me what's been going up with your life... and remember... I want my Longhorns stickers and souveniors!~!~ *smoooch* Posted by Hello

No comments: