Thursday, August 26, 2004

Another year older...


It's a school night.. well, a Thursday night.. you know what I mean... I still got to go to work tomorrow!~!~ Anyways... Michele & Sharon surprised me with an early birthday song/cake celebration!~! Gosh!~!~ Me oldie now... it's official.. definitely in my twenties now... *sigh... AGING!~!~ Whatdid they get me?? This absolutely sinfully chocolatie layered chocolate chip cookie-brownie layered & chocolate covered icing cake!~!~ They REALLY know what I like... dEaTH by CHOCOLATE!~!~ OOOhh... and I could NOT even finish my own small piece I sliced myself... not only have I gotten a year older.. I cannot even finish my cake... IMAGINE that... me the eat-lotsa-sugar-and-get-sugar-high girl...*sniffs... signs of aging it must be!~!~!~! *muaks.. Posted by Hello

No comments: