Saturday, December 01, 2007

1st snowfall

Peter felt he wanted a Wegmans (giant) muffin - early Saturday morning. It was 8.35a.m!! Craving or not... my dearest husband woke me up a little to let me know he was going to head out to Wegmans to grab a couple of fresh muffins for breakfast. As for me... I whined a little... okay a lot more than little :P so that he would come back to bed and snuggle under the covers for two more minutes. I got want a wanted and this two minutes stretched to about 15 minutes or so. Then, I got up and got ready to head out with Peter to Wegmans.

1st snowfall for winter 2007-08
We opened the front door and it was all white.....

there was about 3 inches of snow. The date was December 1st and it was our first official snowfall of the season! A clean slate of snow covered the ground, my pumpkins (they are still very much well in tact!), car, the parking lots, etc. You know what that means... head out to make shoes prints, snow angels, snow-art, the lot!!

Snow 101 - if the snow does not stay on the ground and accumulate - it does not really count as snowfall. Well... to me at least!!

No comments: