Sunday, September 02, 2007

Pictures from Summer - Part one

Here are my pictures sets from my trips this summer with Mary. I went down to Singapore to greet Mary at the airport. We spent a couple of days in the Lion city touring, shopping and meeting up with friends. Thank you so much Uncle Charles, Aunt Helen and Samuel for your hospitality!! We miss you!


Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.

After Singapore, Mary and I stopped for a really short break at home in Penang. The following day, we hopped on a flight to Bangkok and spent four whirlwind of a trip around Siam visiting the many Wats (temples), Buddhas, street markets and bargaining (haggle) with street vendors. The food was amazing of course - all spiced up and more! We also ventured out to the Patpong district (red light district) - talk about an adventurous evening!!


Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.

Finally, back in my island home - Penang....


Created with Admarket's flickrSLiDR.

No comments: