Sunday, February 26, 2006

Party over at Ali's...

I got back in Buffalo at almost about 11:00 p.m. on Friday night.. flight delays here and there.. but I got back okay. Thanks to Chele for circling around the airport!!!

Saturday morning.. got up early to get Mardiana and brought her to Leon's Hair Studio with me to get a hair cut. Yeap... short shoulder lenght hair for Sher again. I always like my hair around this length... it's managable :D

Later in the evening, we headed to Ali's to celebrate his birthday... plenty of home made Moroccan food and wine for everyone.

DSCN6875 DSCN6860
Here's Mary and myself... and Ali, Mr. Birthday with the girls on his Morrocan sofa couch...

DSCN6857 DSCN6849
The girls.. just being the girls as alwasy... wine and rosie cheeks.. get the drift?! ;P

No comments: