Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Rain... rain.. go aWaY!

It's been raining.. most of last week, the entire last weekend and the forecast for this entire week.. more rain. So gloomy... no sunshine to inspire me to do things that I would normally do. Think this is what bears feel like this time... nothing - hibernation.

The girls and I were over in Rochester this past weekend to celebrate Mario's 55th birthday... will be posting up pictures from in later. Later as in after I actually post up some from Sylvia & Jeff's wedding. Speaking of which, they just got back from their honeymoon in the Caribbean - got pictures already :P

2 comments:

stuffthatsfree101 said...

I was looking at several blogs and I was wondering why I keep seeing all these irrelevant posts. Do they get deleted or is that even possible?

Anyways...thats just a little pet peeve of mine. I am trying to get some feedback on my website. I am hoping people can reply to this post because I am bookmarking it.

I am pretty busy working online and I will check back in a couple of days. Please let me know what you think about my free amazon gift certificate website.

Bye for now, dont forket to check it out and let me know what you think.

freefood100 said...

HI there....I came across your this post blog and was wondering if you could help point me an some direction because all I keep finding is create a free gift certificate related stuff and I am very interested in it but not finding anything about the subject. I am looking for create a free gift certificate...although I did come across this site create a free gift certificate and it was actually pretty cool. I was hoping to get some feedback and I think you have a great blog here and I will be bookmarking it to check back in a couple of days.

Anyways, let me know if you have any other resources related to create a free gift certificate specifically and post it here. I will much appreciate it...thanks!