Thursday, October 13, 2005

Batty-batty- bats...

After work yesterday... I had to rush to Best Buy and Target to see if I can change the color on my new cellphone (Sanyo MM8300) and have it activated. No luck getting the red unit so I stuck with blue.

Headed back to campus to the Student Union - Mary, Yan and I decided to catch the 6:00 p.m. movie. We just had to stop thinking about our classes and treat ourselves to a break in the middle of the week. We didn't have to pay anything since it is free to all students and they usually show a fairly recent blockbuster movie every week and this week was Batman.

Did not manage to catch Batman when it was released. Reason... involved in too many summer activities. The movie was good... lotsa action and moving about. It;s still showing for the rest of this week... 2 shows per night - go see it if you haven't. Free popcorn!

No comments: