Saturday, September 10, 2005

Panzica's in town...

Spent a lazy morning lounging around the house today. It's not until I got a call from Uncle Dan that he was in town and Owen will be arriving in Buffalo from Phoenix in a few hours. The plan - to meet up at Anchor Bar (original birth place of the famous Buffalo wings) for dinner.

The girls and I were looking forward to seeing the Panzica's. I haven't seen Dan since he and Auntie Barbara stopped by last fall for a short visit. The girls on the other hand last saw them over Spring Break when they were over at their place in Scottsdale, AZ. I have not seen Owen.. hmm... I think almost 2 years now since we last met 2 Christmases ago. He's grown a lot and is bigger built than what I last remembered. We were reminiscing about the parties I used to bring him along when I was living with them in Austin, TX.

DSCN0178
Dan and Owen are in town to visit family and to be at the Bill's Home opener today (the game starts at 1 p.m.). Aunt Barb was not on this trip - she had to stay up since she had to work and as for Elizabeth, she is at school in L.A. We also met up with Dan's mom, Bobbie and sister Laurie. Chele and I used to help out Bobbie and volunteered as ushers at Shea's Performing Arts Center on Saturday evenings where Bobbie is still the usher captain.

DSCN0176 DSCN0177
Dan's birthday is coming up - September 15th and we got him an early brithday gift. Mom already reminded me of Uncle Dan's birthday last week and we got his gift to him extra early this year. Happy Birthday Dan!~!

No comments: