Wednesday, September 08, 2004

coPing with thiNgs...


Well... it appears that the bad internet connection we have been getting was due to the fact that them cute lawn care guys accidentally "mowed" off with out cable line. So for almost a month now, Michele and I have been stuck with some iffy connexions... anyways... I got the really nice Adelphia guy to give us a one month credit on our account0 Okay.. i admit it.. I charmed my way to a one month credit. But bear in mind.. we barely got any connection to begin with!! And yay.... we are back in touch with the world of internet.

However, I still have problems getting my PC to work within our townhouse... oh the bother of this all.. I have not posted any new pictures for a while now... and I am getting really upset about it.. and that is why I have downloaded Hello on Michele's PC which I am using now to do all my blogging business...

I have got so much to write about but at the same time.. very tired and worn out from juggling all of the readings for my classes this Fall. And from the beautiful 4 warm, sunny, it's about time we get a real summer in Buffalo this past long Labor day weekend... phew... that was a real safe.. and now, back to rain and thunderstorms... Oh wells... one more class for this week and I am soo looking forward to weekends... T.G.I.F. is just around the corner... and counting down!~!~ Posted by Hello

No comments: