Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Jou Ling & Jonathan Wurster

My partner in crime, video project 'assistant', gastronimic sidekick, and carpool buddy back in our college days in KDU, Penang and now semi-legal advisor/advisee - Jou Ling surprised me with a phone call at work on April Fool's Day to announce that she and boyfriend of three years, Jon had tied the knot.

It was no April Fool's day joke or anything - in fact, I have her mother in the background on the phone to verify Jou's claims. Thanks for the surprise announcement! I know that you did tell me some time back that you and Jon were on the way to become Mr. & Mrs. but what a wonderful surprise! Peter and I are so happy to hear about your nuptials and thank you for sharing pictures of your beautiful wedding day(s).

Jou Ling & Jonathan Wurster
Congratulations to the newlyweds!!

No comments: