Sunday, February 24, 2008

Chicken pox scare!

I don't know if it was stress related, food poisoning/food allergies or contaminated gym equipments that was not properly disinfected - I had a chicken pox scare over the weekend.

It was a scare for me seeing that I have never had the chicken pox even after numerous attempts in my primary and secondary school days to get them at a young age. Red, pimply looking red dots on my lower abdomen area, some on my legs and chest area. They were ITCHY! All I wanted to do was scratch, scratch and scratch!

Went to the doctors and I ended up seeing two doctors seeing that they themselves were puzzled on what I had. Have been prescribed some sort of antibiotics and the red dots are slowly clearing - although the meds make me tired and all I want to do is sleep which I have been successfully doing this entire weekend. Good thing is that whatever I have is NOT contagious!!

No comments: