Sunday, May 07, 2006

Saturday in Markham, ON

Chele, Chee Ming and myself brought Mardiana up to Markham, Ontario with us yesterday. It was a sunny yet slight chilly day up north in neighboring Canada. Nevertheless, a great day for Dim Sum, shopping and a sushi buffet. Didn't take many pictures since we frequent the greater Toronto area quite often. However, we did manage to take some interesting shots of stuff...

ribena

I was out of Ribena (blackcurrant cordial) ... something I grew up with. So, it was only natural that I stock up with 4 bottles of them. Lots of vitamin C for me!!

IMG_0283 IMG_0285

This was interesting by itself!! Pocky for MEN... imagine that! And none for WOMAN.. how typically male-chauvinistic! HHmmphh!! Chee Ming was not interested in getting a box to try :P


IMG_0288 IMG_0289

Someone wrote the Caution sign on a wall in a parking wall garage and across from that garage was this VERY FAIR Chinese Restaurant.

No comments: