Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Week 37 - Ultrasound

Here she is... soundly sleeping through her final ultrasound session from this morning. Her measurement is on track and she is a little over 5 pounds at this point. We are reverting back to my original due date of August 22nd. I was measuring smaller during the earlier ultrasound... but it's all within the week +/-.
Baby Milizia sleeps resting on her arm.
She has pretty much moved into position at -2 per my last obgyn appointment (last week). We will see what her progress in terms of position is at this week's appointment - I am going weekly now. Last appointment, the doctor said to start packing up my hospital bag and be on standby. Come tomorrow, I am at full term. Peter have been busy slowly setting up the nursery and I really gotta start laundering all of Emma's bedding, clothing, etc.

Look at those pouty lips :P

No comments: