Sunday, June 24, 2012

Baby Shower - Part One

I have been slow updating pictures on my flickr account (I am one year behind and I vow to catch up on it on my maternity leave - we will see :P) These pictures were taken by Jessica from my Buffalo baby shower as a teaser until I fully upload and link them all to my flickr account. I cannot thank the amazing ladies in my life... Nicole, Jessica and Jennifer for organizing and hosting my baby shower. I had a lot of fun and thank you to the rest of the amazing women in my life who showered me and Baby Milizia on this special occasion! 
Lemon frosted cupcakes with lemon jelly bean bees especially made by Jennifer.
Yummy shower cake from Muscoreil's. What a treat!!
The amazing Alicia who made all the shower favors!
Look at all the work she did and yay to our Dragon-ette baby!

Notice the bumble bee theme?

It's a girl and if you haven't realized yet... her name is finally out on this posting!!
Nicole, Jennifer, myself and Jessica. Thank you for an amazing shower girlfriends!!
XoXoX




No comments: