Monday, November 22, 2010

Jim + Erica by Ling Photography

I could not have worded it any better than Ai Ling did... so here is a post of her post!

p.s. check out her site and blog post on jim + erica's wedding reception brunch (click on jim+erica's name below) - she made a wonderful slideshow with music selection from yours truly :P

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
jim + erica {wedding day}
date : november 7, 2010
reception brunch : rochester yacht club, rochester, new york

The story goes like this. Back in the days before I became a photographer I was a regular on flickr. Sherene saw one of my photo, commented, and we started chatting. We became friends, very good friends indeed, even though we’ve never met in person. I wasn’t able to attend her and Peter’s wedding in September 2008 because Ian’s due date was around the corner, and so, when they asked if I could come photograph Peter’s cousin, Jim’s reception brunch as a gift to the couple, of course I said yes.

So a couple weeks ago I put a big red bow around my neck and flew to New York. (Wow, I know. That’s a lot of words for a photographer that couldn’t write.)

James and Erica eloped to Hawaii, and decided to have a brunch to celebrate with all their family and friends. It was a happy brunch. : )

Jim + Erica by Ling Photography



Jim + Erica by Ling Photography

Jim + Erica by Ling Photography

Jim + Erica by Ling Photography

Jim + Erica by Ling Photography

No comments: