Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Nicholas & Jeannie's ROM cake by love-a-cupcake

When Nicky first told me that Jeannie's the one... I was super thrilled and happy for him! That and me trying to keep it all a hush hush as he (the romantic one he is) plans how it would all go down. I did what any best friend would do - help out anyway I can even if this means tracking down a book (you really got to give me a bigger challenge than that buddy :P ) and mailing it back to him in time for the big question. Then, when there were more things in the works and a ROM (Registration of Marriage) date decided upon, I knew I had to make my presence known on Nicky's important date somehow all the way from NY.

Right before the new year, who do I call for such a special occasion? Why, my dearest friend Ween Nee, the super amazing love-a-cupcake extraordinaire of course. I knew she was always up for a challenge and so I introduced her to the work of another super talented soul, an illustrator whom I have been following since the start of her business, Rachelle Anne Miller.

See the amazing cake which Ween Nee made below and the inspiration in the previous blog post.

IMG_8709

Cake made by the amazing Ween Nee of love-a-cupcake
Inspiration and Illustration by Rachelle Anne Miller

An artsy cake

Cake made by the amazing Ween Nee of love-a-cupcake
Inspiration and Illustration by Rachelle Anne Miller


1 comment:

Agnes Sim said...

It's so lovely!! ;-)